Weapons in StarForge fall into two key categories; prefabricated and procedural. The components procedural weapons are made up of can broken down in to several sub-categories.
- Dual Barrel Rifle: These workhorses have a high rate of fire and a low damage rating. They can be crafted with 50 Iron Ore.
- Rusty Assault Rifle
- Assault Rifle
- Zip Gun: Simple Single Shot pistol. Requires 5X Iron Ore. Shoots standard pistol ammunition.
- Pistol: 8 round clip, reduced damage of Zip gun at increased accuracy. Requires 5X Steel Ingot
- Sniper Rifle
Procedural weapons get constructed from combinations of the below components. These can be acquired by crafting them (Costs 50 Iron Ore), or finding them in the chests that spawn around the world. They were removed from Singleplayer-Mode due to unwanted overpowered combinations; They are only accessable in Creative-Mode.
While slower than the miniguns, the Fully Automatic machineguns retain decent accuracy but do not deal high damage.
Unlike the Fully Automatic machineguns, Semi-Automatics have a noticeably slower rate of fire that their higher damage rating compensates for.
Three Barreled Gatling Gun
Although the slowest firing of the Gatling Gun/Machine Gun family, it has the highest damage per shot of all the rotary weapons.
Eight Barreled Minigun
The middling fire rate of this minigun make it a workhorse.
Eleven Barreled Minigun
The fastest, rarest, and least accurate of the Rotary Weapons, this Minigun inflicts much damage.
The only melee weapon available thus far, the Chainsaw almost always results in an instantaneous kill.
- Procedural Weapons removed from Singleplayer
- Made Procedural Weapons Craftable